Egidio Panzera, architect and designer, considers design the narration of an idea that stems from constantly seeking limits, whether related to a space, an object or a thought. This narration involves research, creativity and design. It reveals emotions, beauty and functionality. In design, the initial idea must be recognizable. It should be the very soul of the project.
The Panzera Studio was set up in Seregno (Italy) in 2002 and operates between Milan, Moscow, Singapore and Shanghai. It specializes in industrial design and in the design of residential and commercial spaces, offices and exhibition areas.
A multidisciplinary team of architects and designers deals with every design phase, from concept to engineering.
Egidio Panzera holds 12 patents. He has taken part in several design and architecture competitions, receiving various mentions and awards. His work has been published in significant trade magazines.
The studio collaborates with prestigious companies in the international arena, including: Aico Design, Arca Horn, Billiani, Cafim, Confalonieri, Del Tongo, Ewins, Faram, L&S, ET Al., MrDoors, Noteborn, Omnidecor, Pamar Italia, Porada, Riflessi, Sacea, Scholtes_Indesit Company, SofiaDoors, Turn Handle and Wudesto_Wurth.
- 2002_Invention patent on self-illuminating glass.
- 2002_Invention patent on a luminous glass shelf support.
- 2002_ Invention patent on a support joint for reclining interchangeable shel- ves.
- 2005_ Invention patent on a support joint for reclining interchangeable shel- ves.
- 2005_Invention patent on an aluminium system for creating wall units. 2005_Invention patent on a screen adjustment device.
- 2008_Invention patent on an aluminium system for creating wall units.
- 2009_ Invention patent on a modular system of office furniture.
- 2009_ Invention patent on a modular system for sectional sofas. _Invention patent on a modular system of office furniture.
- 2009_ Invention patent on a recessed handle.
- 2012_Invention patent on a disposable dish-drying rack
- 2016_Invention patent on a modular system for forniture aluminium doors
- 1998 Honourable mention
- Took part in ‘Porta Aranci’ – public consultation for the drafting of urban renewal projects, organized by the Municipality of Scordia (CT)
- 1999 Third place
- Took part in ‘Public Consultation for the Reorganization of Roads in front of the Municipal Building and St. Bar- tholomew Church’, patronized by the Municipality of Floridia (SR).
- 2006 First place
- Took part in ‘Mohd 2006‘ in category S-design with a project ‘Giano‘, system of office furniture.
- 2006 Honourable mention
- Took part in ‘Mohd 2006‘ in category
- M-allestimenti with a project of an exposition pavilion for L&S on the tra- de fair Zow PN06.
- 2011 Honourable mention
- Took part in ‘Red Dot Design Award: Product Design 2011‘.
- 2019 Good Design Award
- Award for Bahlara in "Furniture category".